Assistant Vice President - Marketing Analytics - Bank (4-12 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Consulting
Skills - Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Our client is a leading bank in India and doing very well in the lending space and looking for a Team lead in their Analytics team
Client Details :
Our client is India's leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly Banking in Retail and Wholesaleproducts, Credit Cards, Insurance products.They have many satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.
As an AVP- Marketing Analytics, you would be responsible for:
- Successfully conceptualize, develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in a high performing environment. Objective of the analytics group is to create bottom-line impact for a leading Indian Financial institution by leveraging cutting edge analytics solutions
- Develop and implement advanced analytics approaches including statistical modeling and machine learning techniques such as XGBoost, Decision Tree, Clustering techniques, PCA, Collaborative Filtering, Neural Networks, Time-series etc.
- Analyze big data (structured and unstructured) and understand trends to provide actionable insights that impact business bottom line across the range of analytics initiatives- Customer Segmentation, customer Lifecycle management, attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models, Customer Lifetime Value, Pricing Analytics
- Display strong storytelling and articulation skills to convert analytical output into clear, concise and persuasive insights and recommendations for technical and non-technical audience
- Create advanced reports and dashboards to facilitate faster decision making
- Should have expert knowledge in at least one of the statistical soft wares - SAS, SQL, R, Python, Excel VBA, BI platforms (Tableau, Qlikview)
As a successful candidate for an AVP- Marketing Analytics role, you should have:
- 4-8 years of experience in Marketing Analytics
- Deep understanding of credit risk landscape for PL, AL, HL, CC, Savings account, Current accounts in India
- Proficiency in relevant analytic programming skills (R, Python, Excel) and willingness to work closely with large data sets and get into the details with business processes
- Excellent credit judgment and risk assessment as demonstrated by previous experience in developing lending customer acquisitions and/or portfolio management strategies
- Comfort in re-defining frontiers and passion for doing cutting edge work in unsecured credit risk
- Excellent knowledge on Customer lifecycle management
- Worked on Segmentation, Cross sell, up sell, Campaign effectiveness, Collection analytics
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of the growing bank in India with an excellent opportunity to work on Marketing Analytics and Portfolio Mangement
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rakhi Mulchandani - +91 (0) 124 452 5443
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.