Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:223 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Assistant Vice President/Manager - Market Risk/Credit Risk - Bank (4-12 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity_Market Risk / Credit Risk _ AVP/ Manager
Currently hiring for client based in Mumbai .
Co Name: Leading Banking MNC
Designation: Manager /AVP
Exp : 4-12yrs
Are you interested in investment risk? Do financial markets excite you? Do you enjoy discussing risks?
We're looking for do a blended role of Credit Risk and Market Risk responsible for the following:
- Act as the Market Risk Team Lead and manage the team accordingly
- Run daily, weekly and monthly checks of risk exposures client portfolios
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting and analytics
- Perform 'first level' checks across risk measures against minimum standards including tracking error, VaR, stress, liquidity etc
- Provide risk analysis to AM Risk Officers at the portfolio level and asset class level by determining the qualitative and quantitative factors driving change in risks and exposures. This will include interaction with Risk teams in APAC, EMEA and US
- Analyse portfolios and liaise with AM Risk Officers on the risks that are being taken
- Identify, summarise and provide input on key risks and performance of funds for reporting to management
- Performance attribution and monitoring
- Perform validation of the risk analytics produced such as stress, VaR modeling and testing; model validation support including data gathering
- Support the review and approval of new product launches and assessment/approval of new funds and financial instruments
- On-going monitoring of counterparty risk exposures and counterparties' creditworthiness
- Analyse counterparty credit risk transactions
- Valuate counterparties' worthiness based on an analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting and analytics
- Checking, validating, control the inbound/outbound flow and quality of data
- Data cleansing, enriching, verification, resolution of data issues that emerge
- Creating reports and views using Power BI, Tableau etc
Your team :
You'll be working in the Risk Control team within Asset Management in Poland, Cracow. This global team oversees all business areas of Asset Management equities, fixed income, real estate, infrastructure, hedge fund and multi asset portfolios. You will be focusing on portfolios across these asset classes in coordination with the global asset class risk officers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.