Director at Hashtag HR
Views:953 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Vice President - Legal - Real Estate Fund - LLB/LLM (12-20 yrs)
This opening is for a RE fund.
The job responsibilities include the following
- Drafting and Vetting of Agreements: Collaboration Agreement, Joint Development Agreement (JDA), Joint Venture Agreements (JV), Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Agreement to Sell (ATS), Work Order, Lease Deeds for various business centres, Sale Deed, Conveyance Deed, Rent Agreement, Vendor Agreements, Service Agreements, Power of Attorney (POA), Title Reports, Vetting of all the advertisement of the company in print media, Electronic Media,
- RERA Compliance: under Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and Rules made thereof. Project Registration process completion
- Drafting and Vetting of Documents related to customer: Expression of Interest (EOI), Application Form, Memorandum of Understanding, Allotment Letter/ Apartment Buyer's Agreement/ Unit/Space Buyer's Agreement, Plot Buyer's Agreement, various types of Letters, Reply to the notices from the Government Offices, etc., Legal drafting and vetting of all other documents related to the business of the company including its group companies, Reply to the notices received from various customers and investors.
- Land Acquisition: for all the projects of the company. Addressing legal aspects and risks in purchase of land; legal compliance with all statutory requirements; Due diligence of land; preparation of Title Search Report; examine and find out the title of the seller or nature of his right; verify title deeds and all connected documents before buying the property; Check the title of the property, in case of agriculture land then checking of revenue record as mutation (intakal register) of that land and Title Deed; finding details of property tax papers; Entries in revenue records, and predecessor's title; physical and personal inspection of the property;
- Contract Negotiation: negotiation concluding Collaboration Agreement and Joint Development Agreement for the development of various projects
- Appearance and representation in High Courts, District Courts, Consumer Forums, Lok Adalat, Labour Courts: Appearing in District Courts
- Litigation management and handling; draft of pleadings: Civil Suits, Civil Petitions/ Appeals/ Revisions, Criminal Complaint under 156(3), FIR matters, Quashing of FIR in High Court, liaison with government officials for Criminal Complaints,
- Drafting related to Court Cases: Plaints, Suits, Writs, Written Statements, Reply, Rejoinder, Affidavits, various Applications, Legal Notices, Reply of Legal Notices, Opinions,
- Preparing and vetting of documents formats: of Transfer/Assignment Documents, Refund Documents and Modalities, Death Case Documents, Name addition/deletion, share relinquishing, etc., with respect to residential/ commercial spaces. Bank/Financial Institutions Loan Documents.
- Coordination and legal cases briefing, Advising various departments of the Company and the Management on the Legal Matters, and endeavour to minimize the risk involved and losses anticipating as resultant of legal matters final outcome.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- LLB/ LLM for a reputable college
- 10+ years in leadership roles, in real estate development and/ or construction industry.
- Good communication skills
- Should have handled a team