Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:669 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Vice President - Legal - BFSI (8-17 yrs)
Background - Should be from a reputed law firm, financial services industry preferably from payment system industry, NBFC, MNC, etc.
- Approximately 8 - 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience in Indian Laws and Regulations concerning Banking, NBFC's, Digital Payments, Financial Services, Fintech business, Payment aggregation, Prepaid Instruments, Bill Payments, Intellectual Property and Technology would be an added advantage.
Key personalities: Efficient, Punctual, Responsible, Transparent, Reliable and Accountable
Work Profile :
1. Drafting and negotiating business agreements, SOW, Vendor and Customer agreements, drafting communication with regulators, drafting and negotiating high stake agreements, real estate agreements, franchisee agreements, digital business documents, etc.
2. Achieving end to end closure with all internal stakeholders and external vendors or customers
3. Closely working with cross functional teams
4. Liaisoning with external counsels for opinions and documentation
5. Ensure adherence to all policies, regulations of RBI, applicable laws relating to the payment industry, issues of disputes, drafting notices and reply to notices for disputes, policy interpretation, etc.
About the role : Team player, excellent communication and drafting skills, ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders, ability to think through original products, expansion into new market verticals and areas relating to innovate fintech and financial solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.