Senior Consultant at Gi Group
Views:521 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Vice President - Investment Banking - Analytics Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
We have an opening for an Assistant Vice President - Investment Banking role.
We require candidates from banking/Financial Services/Consulting background with one of our leading analytics consulting client.
- Work directly with senior investment bankers across the deal value chain i.e., marketing materials, PitchBook, company modeling, and valuation.
- End to end understanding of Investment banking process.
- Act as an advisor to clients on suggesting new ideas, structuring PitchBook and implementing best practices.
- Guide the internal team to conduct quantitative as well as qualitative analysis for IB clients. Some of these analyses include industry research, company profiles, comparable valuation, competitive landscaping, deal teasers, financial modeling, LBO analysis, etc.
- Define the scope of engagements, manage timelines, and ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure the efficient and effective execution of all key aspects of client deliverables.
- Retain and expand existing client relationships by increasing integration.
- Mentor, train and develop the Associates and Analysts.
- Effectively manage team issues.
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and analytical ability.
- Commitment and ownership.
- Prior experience in Investment Banking and team management including staffing and workflow management.
- An MBA in Finance with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, or
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience with a bachelor's degree in any field.