Assistant Vice President - Internal Communication - ITeS/BPO/KPO (7-10 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop, improve and execute a robust location communication strategy under the People, Site and Community pillars.
- Lead the delivery of a consistent brand and messaging strategy through impactful, innovative and engaging editorial, campaigns and initiatives.
- Lead, manage and support the execution of high priority leadership and large scale employee events across locations in India
- Build and manage communication infrastructure across the sites, to enable smooth delivery of campaigns and messaging
Content Development / Writing
- Write simple, relevant and impactful articles and executive messages to support business priorities and drive people engagement.
- Scout for story ideas, explore new story angles and medium to support the delivery of a robust editorial calendar.
- Align messages across various channels to deliver a consistent story
- Manage content delivery across internal communication vehicles, including intranet, email, newsletters, executive town halls etc.
- Edit, proof-read (American English) and ensure adherence to AP Style guide
Channels & Messaging :
- Manage multiple corporate channels to deploy messages.
- Responsible for scheduling and issuing of broadcast messages of various functions, locations and teams.
- Information messaging through both offline and online mediums including but not limited to Target email tool, Intranet, Digital Signage, Video Walls, Posters, Standees, etc.
- Provide guidance to various interfacing teams on the process of raising requirements for distribution via the channels
Team and Collaboration :
- Build and engage a strong delivery network across locations to implement communication initiatives and source stories from the ground.
- Work closely with communication colleagues to share best practices and align understanding of the business and functional mandate.
- Roll up sleeves and help the team proactively to deliver a shared agenda.
Other Responsibilities :
- Team support for everyday vendor/agency coordination - Internal Design teams and external agencies
- Responsible to raise requests on the Purchase system for onboarding & engaging vendors for specific services based on campaigns, events or programs
- Support in the development and reporting of MI on efficacy of internal communications programs run across locations as well as maintain the same
- Be flexible and supportive of BAU, emergency and special assignments in a continually changing environment.
Core Competencies :
- Work Experience (8-10 years), with at least two years hands-on experience in writing for a corporate. ITeS/BPO/KPO preferred
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint / Content Management Systems preferred
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple audiences, internal teams and stakeholders while presenting complex ideas clearly and in an engaging manner
- Ability to execute a complex plan in a matrixed environment
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Maturity, humility and strong work ethic
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy, with an ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.