Senior Recruitment Manager at Anlage HRO
Views:116 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Vice President - Information Security & Tech Risk - BFS (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President- Information Security and Tech Risk
About the Role :
For this role, we are looking for a female candidate with good understanding of risk management, operational risk and control evaluation methodologies with an ability to assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls for medium to high complex processes. The role requires engagement with multiple stakeholders, providing credible challenge and an ability to identify and report potential control gaps in the business processes.
- Individual contributor role focusing on performing evidence based control evaluations by conducting various evidence gathering activities.
- Design, maintain and execute the control evaluation scripts, identify control deficiencies, document and escalate potential issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Validate & track action plans, escalate issues as required and document the control test artifacts and findings.
- Mentor and guide junior associates, oversee the timely completion of all control evaluation activities and documentation.
- Perform control evaluations for medium to complex engagements, challenge status-quo and identify opportunities to add efficiencies or refining the existing processes.
- Engage and work with multiple stakeholders - front line business groups, risk program aligned functions and IRM teams for driving the objectives of risk and control programs
- Instill and drive proactive risk culture, operational excellence and efficiencies.
Essential Qualifications :
- Overall experience of 10+ years with 8 years of relevant experience in Financial Services industry and / or risk & control domains covering operational risk, controls testing / evaluation, compliance, internal audit, risk management etc.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and readiness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to multi task and work across domains and business groups.
- Proven experience in leading control testing efforts, mentoring junior associates and driving results.
- Ability to credibly challenge, conduct tough conversations and effectively communicate with various levels of management, including senior leaders and executives.
Desired Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or higher. Relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Experience in automation / advanced excel / reporting will be an advantage.
- General knowledge of industry standards and best practices around control evaluations / testing, internal audit and risk management processes.