Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:671 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - Indirect Procurement/Sourcing - BPO/ITeS (7-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Indirect Procurements/Sourcing @ MNC BPO
Exp: 10 - 20 Years
- This key procurement role is responsible for sourcing and controllership of indirect CAPEX and OPEX spend including facilities, professional services, IT, marketing services etc.
- Key leadership traits required include the ability to form strong partnerships with business leaders and their teams to define requirements, identify the best suppliers, and negotiate advantageous pricing, terms and performance. This must be accomplished in accordance with Corporate Procurement, and Spending & Transaction Policy. This is an individual contributor role that must also coordinate with Corporate Procurement Category Sourcing Managers in other regions to create and leverage sourcing strategies, savings and contract consistency, globally.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree (preferably BE/B.Tech) required
- MBA from a premier institute
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Indirect Sourcing / Procurement experience in a Global MNC.
a. Tier 1 MBA + more than 7 years relevant sourcing/procurement experience or Tier 1 MBA + more than 7 years experience in:
i. Facilities Management
ii. Technical (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical). preferably Civil (did not discuss this but adding as an afterthought)
iii. HR + PR + Marketing
- Fluency in English
Preferred Qualifications :
- In-depth understanding of best-in-class procurement processes (sourcing, contracting, negotiation etc.)
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and in country laws and regulations
- Customer focused and takes the time to understand the needs of the business
- Partnering, influencing and negotiation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret financial data and apply to decision making
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving skills
- Highest degree of ethics
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.