Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:2293 Applications:660 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Assistant Vice President - Human Resource - IT/ITeS (10-14 yrs)
For sustainable growth of a business, building a dynamic organization is important. Business leaders and their teams require support and partnering of HR Specialists to develop and activate talent management objectives. Talent and leadership development initiatives will involve advising and coaching leadership on the gamut of HR dashboards like & including manpower planning, competency mapping, talent infusion, performance management, team & leadership selection, executive coaching, retention, succession planning, etc.
The role will entail working closely with leadership and stakeholders to develop and deliver business-specific solutions integrating people and organization.
Responsibilities in brief :
The role holder will work on core HR matters like talent management, organizational design, structuring, career development, attracting talent, etc. Focus on developing and delivering business-centric HR strategy by :
- Analyzing Plans to develop and operationalize HR initiatives like manpower planning, talent & performance reviews, succession planning, etc.
- Developing and collaborating for hiring and bringing new talent on board. And integration of new talent with the company's culture, business goals, etc.
- Diversity and inclusion framework.
- Collaborate for effective management of HR & employee communication and relations related issues.
- Assist with training of managers on new programs, systems, and processes as required.
Education, skills, and experience :
- MBA/ PGDM HR Specialisation from one of the leading institutes.
- Over 10 years of post-qualification HR generalist experience in reputed organizations with dynamic & competitive environment and
Demonstrated track record of :
- Engaging with business leaders and being a catalyst for transformation;
- Successful HR business partnering with a good grasp of HR practices;
- Talent hiring & onboarding;
- Organization Development, Change Management;
- Effective management in a cross-cultural environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Project and process management;
- And that of possessing strong analytical skills and influencing capabilities.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.