Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:372 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - HRSS Process Excellence (8-13 yrs)
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of financial services group with an integrated global network actively seeking an experienced Assistant Vice President - HRSS Process Excellence. They are experts in management of people risk across our businesses, and to encourage integrity, fairness, transparency, and accountability. Location: Mumbai.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Role focuses on improving how HR delivers its services to the organization and includes identifying manual process and delivering process improvements across process.
- Closely Collaborate with HRSS Lead /Global Stakeholders to identify automation initiatives across Data Operations process and drive timely implementation of automation initiatives.
- Coordinate requirements for various improvement outcomes, ensuring scope is maintained and deliverables are aligned and implemented.
- Implementation of recommended change and process improvements instituting "best practices" throughout HRSS function.
- Work closely with technology teams and, HRSS team to review existing process to reduce Non Value Added steps in line with lean principles.
- Be strong support and enabler of any new digital opportunity and /or Transformation projects across global process.
- This would be an IC role.
- Monitor Client /Customer experience via Service Now , Run Surveys to capture Voice of Customer.
- Monitor Client responses /Feedback.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- Experience in Automation /Process Improvement team in Shared Services setup( Minimum 8- years of experience in Process Improvements /Automation).
- Preferred Candidates with Success Factor System Knowledge, Other Cloud Based HR platforms is handy.
- Strong stakeholder management and customer centric mind-set.
- Project management skills to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Technical expertise regarding various automation tools , Well versed to write Macros, Mail merge , Advance Excel skills, Power BI required.
- Takes new initiatives/projects to improve working methods/solve issues to drive efficiencies.
- A good team player and keen learner.
- The candidate would be required to operate in shifts starting at 7:00 AM in the morning and shift ending at 4 pm. or 12 noon till 10 p.m. Shift timings subject to business requirements hence flexibility would be required for the required job role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.