Associate Manager - HR & Legal at Crescendo Global
Views:1634 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Assistant Vice President - HR - Diversity & Inclusion - BFSI (11-16 yrs)
Job Opportunity in Gurgaon for a post graduate and a professional who can take up the role as HR VP holding experience of 12 to 15 years. You will be responsible for managing the strategy and vision for Diversity and Inclusion activities in accordance with the GPTW agenda to make a general social and brand impact.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR EMPLOYER: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Controlling the strategy for D&I and translating the enterprise wide priorities & initiatives into a regional & functional action plan.
- Providing HRBPs & leadership teams with deep domain expertise on different D&I related initiatives & best practices in line with the GPTW agenda to generate an overall cultural and brand effect at the organizational level.
- Working with HR & Company leads to enable processes to increase the ratios of various pools of diversity and to identify future focus areas / opportunities to facilitate diversity initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing research on demographic patterns and activities, define and suggest methods to strengthen diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good orientation and networking
- Heavy obligation
- Handling many stakeholders
- Willingness to work in a demanding environment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
Work in a fast-paced environment
An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.