Assistant Vice President - HR Business Partner - Bank (8-10 yrs)
Our client is a reputed domestic bank having strong presence across India, headquartered in Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Business Partnering for IT, Digital, Marketing and Customer Experience.
- Ability to identify and analyse people related issues and provide HR support.
- Ability to do attrition analysis (mid-level) and take necessary steps to reduce it.
- Responsible for hiring talent for above specific bands.
- Drive employee engagement initiative across all levels.
Preferred Candidate :
- 8-10 years of experience.
- Preferably have post-graduation degree (open for any Tier 1/Tier 2/Tier 3 institutions).
- Preferably have a degree in Engineering.
- Should have digital domain understanding which will help to liaison better with the technology leadership team.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Should have some technology hiring experience.
- Should be hands-on for the task assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.