Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:1750 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Vice President - Fund Accounting - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
We have an opening for AVP- Fund Accounting for IB based in Gurgaon.
Should be willing to work in shifts and flexible working hours as per business & organizational requirements
- In-depth understanding and functional knowledge of Long Funds / Fund of Funds and GAV/NAV computation for these entities.
- Only 40% will be people management and 60% would be hands-on product orientation and directly attending to client calls
- Monthly One-o-one Performance Reviews and Provide guidance and direction to staff - coordinate timelines for deliverables with staff and client
- Process SOPs review, attrition within limit, hiring and training of team
- Should be confident to take on the questions of experts from various sites/clients in the requisite product stream and answer them effectively
- Should be able to create the end to end process for the functions assigned
- Would be required to attend product meetings onsite and should be able to contribute significantly Citi's processes in detail
- Have detailed knowledge of various technologies being used in the sphere candidate bears the expertise
- Maintain operational responsibilities for the assigned fund(s).
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks by utilizing effective time management skills.
- Assist in identifying and implementing desirable systems/procedure enhancements.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound accounting knowledge and understanding of accounting practices.
- Manage multiple clients/funds and Ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative solutions
- Should have extensively worked on migrating one or more client on a standard platform
- Should have detailed knowledge of working on control function over Fund accounting i.e. Workflow exception management (WEM) or pControl or EMS
- We should be able to understand and create control rules on WEM/EMS/pControl to mitigate the risks emanating out of incorrect GAV/NAV.
- The candidate should be able to understand the intricacies of connecting recon impact on Fund Accounting and other related functions.
- Good operational knowledge of all security types, trade life cycle, various corporate actions and its impact on portfolio.
- Ability to analyze corporate actions and other reconciliation breaks using Bloomberg and other market data vendors.
- Trade Processing - Equities, Bonds, Repo, CFD, Futures, Options, Bank Debts, SWAPS, Forwards, Spot etc.
- Income/ Expenses processing
- NAV / GAV Computation
- NAV Checks / SAS 70 Checks
- Exposure to InvestOne Enterprise/ Multifonds (Accounting Module), EMS, pControl and Recon Frontier or TLM application will be added advantage.
- University degree (B.Com, M.Com, M.B.A.) in Business preferably majoring in Finance or another Financial-related program.
The candidate will be required to work in late Night Shift or as per business requirements.
Kindly apply with updated CV & Below detail :
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :