Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:706 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Assistant Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis - Scorecard Development - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Financial Planning & Analyst/Assistant Vice President - Scorecard Development
Key Responsibilities :
- Active involvement with technology groups for Re-engineering initiatives in scorecard team
- Partner with Re-engineering team of scorecard processes, generate efficiency and re-engineering saves
- Work closely with Project manager as Project lead on various scorecard projects
- Monthly preparation of Balanced Scorecards reports for senior most executives across businesses/ functions/geographies.
- In-depth understanding/knowledge of key financial ratios such as Return on Equity, Return on Assets, Operating efficiency, Return on Basel III capital etc.
- Extensive coordination with multiple teams across the globe for collecting non-financial metric data for Scorecard reports
- Ensure quality & robustness of data by performing adequate control checks and ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports to senior leaders
- Identify and escalate any significant or concerning trends, anomalies or issues in metrics data submission and take corrective actions
- Review processes and suggest/implement improvements/changes to the existing processes
- Various ad-hoc analysis to support requests from Senior leads on Scorecards
- Effective client relationship & demand management to be able to meet the needs of various stakeholders