Assistant Vice President - Financial Controller - Investment Bank (10-13 yrs)
AVP Financial Controller - Investment Bank - Hyderabad
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Good experience in IFRS, US-GAAP and SWISS GAAP accounting.
- Must possess knowledge of cost accounting and controlling.
- Managing vendor partner team, reviewing their deliverables, managing KPIs and ensuring final delivery to the Cost Accounting Service Delivery Lead in US and Cost Service Line
- Strong experience on risk issues identification and creating and maintaining risk controlling framework
SHIFT : US Shifts (5pm to 2am)
- Candidate should be a qualified accountant - CA/MBA or ICWA
- Good experience, preferably in the banking domain with 6-8 years of LEC/FPNA experience
- Experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.