Co-Founder at Big Leap Consultancy
Views:3657 Applications:731 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Assistant Vice President - Finance - CA (10-16 yrs)
- Though this is a typical finance controller role.
- The incumbent will be playing the role of the Finance Controller for all entities managed by India entity.
- The role broadly includes Controllership and Corporate Finance function.
- Leading team that is responsible for Local & US GAAP accounting and controllership, reporting, statutory compliances, & tax audit, etc for the domestic debt buying company, Singapore investing entity and Luxembourg Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI) entity
- Portfolio performance analysis, review financial model, technical assistance in all GAAP matters, market benchmarking of financial service companies, support all shareholder / investor needs from finance perspective, etc.
- Treasury for core and debt buying business
- Leading strategic initiative of setting up a debt servicing business in India
- Interface with US finance teams for controllership & corporate finance areas for all the business entities
- Hire, retain and mentor finance talents
- Management of direct reports (reporting to the role)
- 10+ years of post qualification experience as a CA.
- Preferably have experience in banking / financial services industry.
- The candidate should have experience of managing teams.