Co-Founder at Big Leap Consultancy
Views:4654 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Assistant Vice President - Finance - CA (10-16 yrs)
- Though this is a typical finance controller role.
- The incumbent will be playing the role of the Finance Controller for all entities managed by India entity.
- The role broadly includes Controllership and Corporate Finance function.
- Leading team that is responsible for Local & US GAAP accounting and controllership, reporting, statutory compliances, & tax audit, etc for the domestic debt buying company, Singapore investing entity and Luxembourg Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI) entity
- Portfolio performance analysis, review financial model, technical assistance in all GAAP matters, market benchmarking of financial service companies, support all shareholder / investor needs from finance perspective, etc.
- Treasury for core and debt buying business
- Leading strategic initiative of setting up a debt servicing business in India
- Interface with US finance teams for controllership & corporate finance areas for all the business entities
- Hire, retain and mentor finance talents
- Management of direct reports (reporting to the role)
- 10+ years of post qualification experience as a CA.
- Preferably have experience in banking / financial services industry.
- The candidate should have experience of managing teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.