Recruiter at VBeyond Corporation
Views:468 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - Enterprise Risk Consulting - FMCD/Retail/Healthcare (10-16 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Bringing in a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness an adequacy and adequacy of the organization's Risk management, Control and Governance processes.
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across the CLMS domain for new clients and support mining and business expansion of existing client accounts of the organization.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns. Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.