Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2463 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Assistant Vice President - Employee Relations & Legal Compliance (10-15 yrs)
AVP ER & Compliance
Exp : 10 -15 years
Education - MBA HR and LLB (Must)
Job Description :
Labour & Employment Law Compliance :
- Advisory on day to day labour law compliance on operational issues.
- Ensure licenses and Registrations are obtained and filing of the periodic returns under various labour laws in a timely manner;
- Retention of compliance records of the contractors.
- Compliance of the provisions of Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act and Rules therewith.
Litigation, Inspections & Enquiries :
- Manage all the ongoing litigations in an amicable way;
- Support the business teams in handling various conciliation proceedings at various locations;
- Coordinate with the external labour law consultants and law firms, provide them information, finalize draft submissions and strategize course of action in ongoing litigations.
- Ensure timely closure of ongoing Labour inspections and enquiries and any other notices issued by Labour Authorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.