Consultant at Populus Global
Views:841 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Vice President - DTC Sales - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
Urgently Hiring for AVP - DTC Sales - Reputed MNC - Lower Parel Location
Dynamics of the Role :
- This is an exciting time . With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau.
- TransUnion CIBIL Interactive requires an account executive to manage and continue to develop its indirect business.
- Indirect business being defined as the channel whereby consumer credit reports or credit data elements are provided as a value add offering or sold through third parties, direct to consumers.
- This role will be required to provide a service to clients in India.
- The potential candidate would need to have financial acumen, demonstrable consulting skills, confidence; the tenacity & drive to succeed, as well as an engaging customer orientated personality and be able to deliver on sales targets.
- This role is both strategic and operational, with a strong emphasis on the ability to build influential, meaningful and trusted relationships across all levels of the internal and client organization.
- The candidate would be expected to engage with prospective and existing customers with the objective of exploring and ultimately selling indirect offerings on the product front.
- The successful candidate will also manage existing partnerships with indirect and channel partners and grow revenue opportunities within the existing base.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Sales and Revenue :
- Plan, Control, direct and organize all sales and related activities to maximize and support the Company's revenues and profit objectives
- Own the revenue target for DTC Commercial and drive sales performance to exceed the revenue target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for indirect commercial product
- Ensuring timely receipt of payments from the clients
- Accurately forecast client activity and associated revenue
Client Management :
- Develop and nurture trusting relations with internal and external clients through proactive communication and the effective management of expectations to ensure outstanding service levels
- Maintain and review client performance to ensure sustainability of any existing ventures and to identify new opportunities
- Develop individual client strategies and collaborate with both internal and client resources to ensure the implementation of approved strategies
- Develops sales proposals, consistent with Management guidelines, to meet customer's need for company services.
- Gathers all external data required to for creation of special promotional / sales programs
- Steering CXO Interactions across members
Experience and Skills :
- Post Graduate from a premiere B School with specialization in Finance preferably
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience across Sales, Business development & team management.
- Ideally Assets side experience with a Bank or a NBFC is preferred
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.