Deputy Manager - HR at Sapphire Management Consultancy
Views:452 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Vice President/Deputy Vice President/Head - Legal & Compliance - General Insurance (6-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Vetting and drafting of various agreements and legal documents like Service Provider Agreement, Master Service Level Agreement, Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement, Infrastructure Agreement, Agency Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Telemarketing Agreements and Addendums, Software Licensing / Technical Assistance Agreements, Leave and License and/or Lease Agreements, Engagement Letters, API Integration Agreements, lead sharing agreements, Sponsorship or Brand Endorsement Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Terms and Conditions for various online services, Payment Gateway Services Agreement.
- Vetting, drafting, contract due diligence and standardizing of various communication sent by the company.
- Responsible for ensuring the regulatory filings (as applicable to a General Insurance Company) with IRDA and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for assisting the compliance team in monitoring and ensuring compliance, as per the compliance program on an ongoing basis, by various internal departments, preparation of compliance manual and regular update of the same.
- Responsible for assisting the compliance team to ensure strict compliance with the AML Guidelines.