CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:168 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Cyber Risk Consultant (7-8 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Cyber Risk Consultant
Role Requirements :
- Responsible for new business generation.
- Responsible to be the lead resource in India for enhancing the cyber consulting and advisory proposition with clients and prospects.
- Integrate cyber risk management methodologies in the client base.
- Deliver cyber consulting opportunities and value to clients.
- Support risk analytics team to quantify cyber risk exposures and work with clients to improve knowledge and understanding of their cyber risk exposures.
- Support the cyber insurance broking team in placing risks in local and international insurance markets.
- Interface with Information Technology, Cyber Security, Chief Technology Officers, Risk-Managers in delivering cyber consulting engagements.
- Lead and develop new business presentations and client pitches.
- Build a network of external cyber security expertise that can be deployed where necessary.
- Ability to work in conjunction with Global team on various tools, supporting local relationships for arriving at required result.
- Collaborate with all key internal functions to deliver best in class service to your clients.
Technical Skills :
- MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Well versed on current cyber security technologies, industry developments, and the regulatory environment of one or more industries and geographies.
- Understanding of risk management methodologies.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and cyber insurance landscape.
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Prior Experience :
- 7+ years of relevant experience with cyber security consulting.
- Experience as a trusted cyber security advisor to large and complex clients.
- Successful track record of business development and management including competitive proposal development.
- Track record of building and developing new consulting propositions.
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks in cyber security (e.g., ISO 27000-series, CCS Critical Security Controls, NIST standards, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, etc).
- Experience with performing cyber security assessments vulnerability tests, architecture reviews, network design reviews.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
Education/ Qualification : MBA from a reputed B - School
Role : Sales/Business Development-Manager
Industry Type : Insurance
Functional Area : Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : General Insurance
Education : PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Key Skills : Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics, IT Consulting, cyber consulting, Management Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.