CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:136 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Cyber Risk Consultant (7-8 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Cyber Risk Consultant
Role Requirements :
- Responsible for new business generation.
- Responsible to be the lead resource in India for enhancing the cyber consulting and advisory proposition with clients and prospects.
- Integrate cyber risk management methodologies in the client base.
- Deliver cyber consulting opportunities and value to clients.
- Support risk analytics team to quantify cyber risk exposures and work with clients to improve knowledge and understanding of their cyber risk exposures.
- Support the cyber insurance broking team in placing risks in local and international insurance markets.
- Interface with Information Technology, Cyber Security, Chief Technology Officers, Risk-Managers in delivering cyber consulting engagements.
- Lead and develop new business presentations and client pitches.
- Build a network of external cyber security expertise that can be deployed where necessary.
- Ability to work in conjunction with Global team on various tools, supporting local relationships for arriving at required result.
- Collaborate with all key internal functions to deliver best in class service to your clients.
Technical Skills :
- MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Well versed on current cyber security technologies, industry developments, and the regulatory environment of one or more industries and geographies.
- Understanding of risk management methodologies.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and cyber insurance landscape.
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Prior Experience :
- 7+ years of relevant experience with cyber security consulting.
- Experience as a trusted cyber security advisor to large and complex clients.
- Successful track record of business development and management including competitive proposal development.
- Track record of building and developing new consulting propositions.
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks in cyber security (e.g., ISO 27000-series, CCS Critical Security Controls, NIST standards, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, etc).
- Experience with performing cyber security assessments vulnerability tests, architecture reviews, network design reviews.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
Education/ Qualification : MBA from a reputed B - School
Role : Sales/Business Development-Manager
Industry Type : Insurance
Functional Area : Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : General Insurance
Education : PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Key Skills : Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics, IT Consulting, cyber consulting, Management Consulting