Assistant Vice President - Corporate HR - Conglomerate (12-18 yrs)
- Corporate HR Leadership role for a leading Indian conglomerate
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Should Have Experience in HR Business Partnership, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Driving Projects, HR Digitisation
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Excellent Communication Skills and Leadership Level Stakeholder Management
- Ability to Manage two level reporting structure below
- Only Full Time MBAs from Tier1/Tier2 Institutes need apply
- Should have experience in corporate office of manufacturing organisations
- Stability and demonstrated history of growing within the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.