Assistant Vice President - Compliance - Asset Management Firm (10-12 yrs)
Our client is an Asset Management Company, managing a portfolio of over INR 4000 crores across multiple investment schemes. They are seeking a mid-management professional for an AVP role, who would be reporting into Head of Compliance.
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
- An ideal candidate will have a total of 10-12 years of work experience with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a core secretarial role in compliances, drafting and regulatory management.
- The candidate will preferably have worked in a Mutual Fund industry or in BFSI and have an understanding of SEBI regulations around MF governance.
- Besides, the candidate should have rich experience in preparation of notices, agendas and minutes with respect to all board meetings including the annual general meeting; Filing of returns, applications, documents, notices etc. with the Registrar of Companies.
- Candidate should also be an expert in managing compliances as per various acts and regulations.
You will be responsible for:
- Compliance with all statutory and legal compliance applicable to Indian company involving foreign shareholders
- Preparation of all statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under various Acts and regulations
- Preparation and filing of annual returns, forms certificates etc.
- Preparation of documentation and appropriate filing in respect of any changes to directors, registered office of the company etc.
- Providing general advice with regard to corporate secretarial practise;
- Good knowledge of Indian Companies Act 2013 and related legal regulations like SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act
The Successful Applicant:
- Candidate should be a qualified company secretary enrolled with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Should preferably have an LLB.
- It is essential that the candidate is able to demonstrate a minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant and recent experience (preferably with Mutual Fund industry).
- In addition, it is highly desirable that the successful candidate is adept at working with various stakeholders including Board level executives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.