Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:250 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Vice President - Compliance Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Compliance Analytics- AVP
Business : Compliance Analytics
Role Title : AVP/Lead AVP
Location (Country / City) : Bangalore
What you'll do (Job Responsibility) :
- Support in the E2E Audit and IMR validation framework, issues and actions management framework and design and create reporting including RCAs, RAS, CEMM (OCE) with MI including scheduling, readiness, and post validation completion view.
- Enhance the governance around the process through tracking, minuting and monitoring communication and key decisions. Dedicated resource to support :
- Log of information provided to INA.
- Centralized knowledge store of historic information.
- Maintenance of ongoing decision log (historic governance decisions)
- Create MAP tracker ((validation framework agnostic - central repository for agreed MAPS to be used as a resource by MOs)
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Qualifications & Skills) :
- Proven Governance / PMO experience - sensible governance and document management approach
- Knowledge of modelling techniques and third party validation approaches
- Reporting/MI build capability
- Capable in progress tracking and engaging stakeholders for updates
- Diligent in maintaining logs, trackers and ensuring completeness and accuracy.