HR Recruiter at XpertConexions
Views:212 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Benefits, C&B
- Develop and drive implementation for an equitable and competitive Benefits structure, which is supportive of business objectives
- Collaborate closely with the HR business partners, Functional Heads, Staffing COE to facilitate attraction, motivation and retention of talent through a competitive benefits & R&R framework and administration of the same
- Lead annual Benefits benchmarking processes
- Ensuring effective governance, service providers reviews, audit support from time to time
- Lead the formulation of reward recognition and wellness strategies aligned to business needs and develop and manage related policy and procedures and Systems
- Administration of Benefit programs including insurance, employee health and wellness, car benefits, house lease etc. and market analysis with a focus on continuous improvement
- Oversee the management of vendor relationships, regulatory bodies and other related stakeholders for buy in and commitment
- Manage all areas related to HR Analytics and preparation of reports such as benefits trending & forecast, R&R penetration, HR Cost utilization and provisioning around data and ensure they are shared with relevant practice/business leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.