Sr. Manager at T D Newton & Associates
Views:982 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits - Banking (5-9 yrs)
- The Compensation AVP is a seasoned professional role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- It requires an in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where the development of an approach/taking of action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams.
- Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
- Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Supports applicable businesses in operational areas of compensation including, but not limited to, offer consultation, the mid-year and year-end planning cycles, system administration and testing, market data, job leveling process, salary structures support, FLSA, reporting, reconciliation, and other compensation analytics.
- Delivers on compensation based operational analysis tasks and support for key compensation processes for the US and other regions/countries, as follows and as applicable to each assigned business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.