Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hexagon Search
Views:387 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Vice President - Cloud Practice - Digital Solutions/Technology Services (15-20 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Cloud Practice
Job Description :
- Our client is leading digital solutions and technology Services Company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries in their Digital Transformation journey.
- This is a key role that interfaces directly with other Sales, Presales and delivery teams to come up with cutting edge solutions to establish our client in the Infrastructure management services space.
- Incumbent will be responsible for heading the Cloud practice and will work closely with the sales, delivery, operations and third parties to address the business, operational and technical requirements of our customers, collaborate with peers across practices in defining and creating cutting-edge, innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Must be strong in leading the development of Cloud solutions as per customer/industry needs
- Develop best practices for cloud implementation, build factory model
- Work with Delivery teams for implementing cloud solutions and bring efficiencies for delivery.
- Develop implementation strategies and plans ensuring that day-to-day activities result in initiatives based on Focused strengths and where professional services can be sold.
- Candidate has to support the process of RFP response and technical presentation.
- Well-connected in the industry. Take active part in Technical Forums / Fraternity / Associations / Group meetings / Symposiums.
- Ability to quickly come to grips with every evolving Cloud Solutions, related Products and Services
- Engage at CXO level in customer organizations.
- Road Map Planning for Cloud services, Competency Building, Solutions Architecting, implement & oversee client engagements.
- Leadership experience in handling team of Cloud towers like SAP migration, Mainframe migrations, App modernization, Architects, SMEs
- Technical presentations, architecture design discussions, competitive analysis, proof-of-concept engagements, solution demonstrations, and leading technical workshops.
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the clients infrastructure and cloud business requirements into executable technology solutions. Identify new opportunities for cloud services, Evaluation & adaptation of new cloud management tools & technologies. Identify & improve processes.
Very Important :
- Experience with a Cloud SDK language, including Python and one or more of the following: Java, Ninja, Spring booth, Nodes.js or Ruby.
- Expertise in various IaaS and PaaS and able to build up the cloud solutions
- Experience in architect, design and provision of workload on Cloud such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Expertise in DevOps methodologies and techniques
- Strong practical hands-on Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualization environment
- Strong facilitation skills with demonstrated experience leading scoping and design sessions
- Demonstrable exposure working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Understanding of cyber security, IT risk & control practices in cloud-based environments highly advantage
- Agile approach in personal work style, with ability to be flexible and adept in dealing with and resolving ambiguity
- Track record of building successful relationships, internally and externally
- Detail oriented with a flair for problem solving
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills including creating usable documentation and tools
- Oriented on teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing
Good to have :
- Pricing models, understanding for various managed services scenarios to optimize using autonomics platform
- Ability to work with Analysts to provide inputs to get recognized in respective quadrant
- Motivate team for IP, white papers, provide guidance and review
Education & Skills :
- A minimum of 15+years of professional experience in heading center of excellence for Cloud practice
- The role requires thought leadership, strong presentation and analysis skills, and the ability to interact with senior management
- Certifications in Cloud like AWS, Azure, GCP & Scripting languages
- Very good understanding docker, cabernets solutions (AKE, GKE etc)
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore (Candidate can join in any of these locations)