Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:2363 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:366
Assistant Vice President - Administration/Procurement - Construction/infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
- The Person should have good exposure in end-to-end Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, housekeeping, compliance, space utilization, general administration.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices and will be responsible to manage corporate and site offices.
- He/she will also ensure to provide 24x7 secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres to all the employees and will ensure zero down time of the facility.
- He would be responsible to identify any development needs in head office and will also coordinate with SPV heads for the same at SPV offices/Toll plazas. During acquisition of projects also he would coordinate for any office development /office supply related needs on the new SPVs.
- He would be managing any expansion plans of the office and would also act as project manager for office expansions/ new office development. He would also coordinate with IT team for any communication related or Audio visual system needs in the offices.
- Manage a team of administrative staff and third party logistics staff.
- Manage various admin functions including facilities management; office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- He would be responsible for management of travel desk.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services and office. Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
B) Procurement Activities
B.1) Vendor Management
- Identify, empanel new vendors /service provides and maintaining the vendor database.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors
- Monitor vendors and service provider's performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
B.2) Procurement Process
- The person should have good exposure to procurement, and he will be responsible for managing the complete procurement process of head office and the SPVs.
- Developing sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of materials used in the business
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages
- Supervising, mentoring and development of procurement team and delegating tasks across departments when necessary
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable. He would be responsible for all the service and supply related contracts and purchase orders.
- Ensure that systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.