Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:2124 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:366
Assistant Vice President - Administration/Procurement - Construction/infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
- The Person should have good exposure in end-to-end Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, housekeeping, compliance, space utilization, general administration.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices and will be responsible to manage corporate and site offices.
- He/she will also ensure to provide 24x7 secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres to all the employees and will ensure zero down time of the facility.
- He would be responsible to identify any development needs in head office and will also coordinate with SPV heads for the same at SPV offices/Toll plazas. During acquisition of projects also he would coordinate for any office development /office supply related needs on the new SPVs.
- He would be managing any expansion plans of the office and would also act as project manager for office expansions/ new office development. He would also coordinate with IT team for any communication related or Audio visual system needs in the offices.
- Manage a team of administrative staff and third party logistics staff.
- Manage various admin functions including facilities management; office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- He would be responsible for management of travel desk.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services and office. Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
B) Procurement Activities
B.1) Vendor Management
- Identify, empanel new vendors /service provides and maintaining the vendor database.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors
- Monitor vendors and service provider's performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
B.2) Procurement Process
- The person should have good exposure to procurement, and he will be responsible for managing the complete procurement process of head office and the SPVs.
- Developing sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of materials used in the business
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages
- Supervising, mentoring and development of procurement team and delegating tasks across departments when necessary
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable. He would be responsible for all the service and supply related contracts and purchase orders.
- Ensure that systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service.