Account Manager at Confidential
Views:528 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Vice Presdient - Digital Sales - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
- Responsible for overall delivery of - digital sales budget- for their assigned product, while maximizing digital adoption rates on both customers initiated and sales assisted digital channels
- Work in in close coordination with Marketing team, Product owners, Product Managers, Segment heads and sales & fulfillment units to deliver budgets while maintaining business CPA targets.
- Responsible for conversions of leads across the sales funnel & work on end-to-end fulfillment for their assigned products.
Top of Funnel:
- Work with marketing teams to generate leads from paid and owned media under assigned marketing budgets
- Create customer offers and campaigns to support marketing effort and upsell/cross sell existing customer base
- Employ analytics to create potential target base for lead generation using multiple communication channels
- Deploy A/B testing as a continuous practice and improve quality of leads
- Ensure assigned CPA is met and all marketing efforts are tracked, recorded and analyzed for continuous improvements
- Work with potential partners, large companies and sales teams for creating offline lead generation channels for digital sourcing
Middle of Funnel:
- Work with product owners to track customer drop off point during the digital journey
- Analyze customer form data and develop recommendation for improving mid funnel conversion rates
- Create and deploy customer engagement strategy for customers lost during the journey
- Develop campaigns and offers to maximize conversions from mid funnel drop offs.
Bottom of the funnel:
- Work closely with BIU and channels to track end to end conversion rates by point of lead origination and campaign
- Review bottom funnel drop-offs, rejects, NSTP and reworks data and propose recommendation to PO and PM for improvements on policy or customer journeys
- Ensure conversion rates across the funnels are met as agreed with product managers
- Build roadmaps and forward looking strategies for aspirational conversions rates
- Manage potential data, payments, MIS and or contractual requirements for offline partners and companies.
- Work closely with fulfillment teams to ensure customer TAT is met and propose areas of improvements