Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:9551 Applications:851 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Assistant Vice Page - Brand Marketing & Customer Experience - Life Insurance (7-15 yrs)
Role : AVP - Brand Marketing
Reporting : VP - Marketing
Location : Mumbai
About the Client :
Role is with an upcoming Life Insurance player with a pan India presence and strong bancassurance distribution.
About the Role :
- Manage the brand identity, brand architecture and go to market communication strategy for the Company and its businesses
- Design, develop & implement effective and consistent brand experience framework across all stake-holder touch-points; ensure Brand Framework Adherence across all brand touchpoints
- Manage global communications by keeping sensitivity towards diverse culture, geographies and regions.
- Nurture positive media relations and ensure positive share of voice for the brand
- Work closely with business leads to prioritize work, develop long term campaign roadmaps and support short term business initiatives
Candidate Profile :
- Atleast 7 years of experience
- Experience in brand management & strategic marketing
- Should be from a BFSI background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.