Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:1767 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Territory Sales Manager - FMCG - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Territory Sales Manager
The company is a leading e-commerce company which is into sales of FMCG Products
The JD is :
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
- Mapping of territories segment wise, application wise, potential wise.
- Should be able to do sales forecasting for existing range of models / products.
- Sales and Marketing through local dealers to achieve the targeted sales level of the region.
- To identify and deal with strategic customers (Fleet owners. Develop sustainable relationship with customers.
- To conduct meetings of the segment customers like transporters, C and F agents and materialize deals by working out group deals.
- To work out schemes with financiers for channel sales
- To guide channel partners to develop secondary sales/service network
- To act as an interface between the Product development / Marketing team and the end customers. To gauge and give inputs regarding the customer expectations through timely reports to product development / Marketing team.
- To know competitors' activities and new product plans and prepare strategy to counter the same. To train, motivate and develop the channel partners and their sales team.
- To develop the market through local promotional campaigns.
- To take the responsibility of increasing the market share, Market development / expansion