Associate at Choices ( Options Group )
Views:3155 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Relationship Manager - Mid Market - Bank (2-8 yrs)
Job Description : Commercial Bank- Mid Market - Assistant Relationship Manager- Chief Manager
Position : Assistant Relationship Manager - Mid Market
Designation : Chief Manager
Preferred Qualification : MBA or Chartered Accountant
Preferred Experience : 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience
Location : Ahmedabad / Bangalore
Objective: To partner & assist the RM in the management of an existing client portfolio, generate leads and achieve business as per the targeted metrics.
- To assist the RM in acquiring and managing a portfolio of Mid Market Clients- between 15 to 20 accounts in target industry verticals.
- Manage end to end client engagements in structuring deals, approval process through credit, on-boarding, documentation closure and transactional relationship support.
- Manage Credit Memo preparation and presentation to Credit Committee along with Credit.
- Providing detailed financial analysis on various transactions.
- Compiling credit applications for commercial transactions.
- Drive Client Acceptance, Client Loan Documentation for on-boarding, draw-downs and recovery / restructuring efforts if any.
- Deliver month on month targets on MM Loan Disbursals, Processing Fee, Fee Income, CA Balance and Portfolio Health.
- Identify market trend and target customers- needs in order to review and recommend product / service offerings for Mid Market clients.
- Independent coverage of a few clients within the larger portfolio covered.
- Good knowledge of Working Capital Loans, Transaction Banking products as well as general banking regulations.
- Previous experience of handling Commercial clients in Indian Market.
- Demonstrated lending experience.
- Strong financial analytics skills
- Strong sales, product development, presentation, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Driving success- taking action, seizing opportunity, pursuing goals.
- Showing resilience- thinking positively, embracing change, inviting feedback.
- Communicating information- convincing people, articulating information, challenging ideas.
- Building relationships- interacting with people, establishing rapport, impressing people.
- Structuring tasks- managing tasks, upholding standards & focused on producing output.
- Processing details- meeting timescales, checking things & follow procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.