Talent Acquisition Specialist at MNR Solutions
Views:251 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Professor - Education (6-21 yrs)
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA, BSc (Computers),
PG : MTech in Computers, MCA, MSc (Computers)
Doctorate : Ph.D./Doctorate in Computers (Preferred)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent relational skills to work with diverse teams.
- Sound presentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Teaching experience in a university setting.
- Published works would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.