Assistant Product Manager - EdTech (4-6 yrs)
Role Summary :
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Product enthusiast to join the newly established Ed-Tech venture championing its ambitious vision to develop personalised career centric learning.
- You will take up active role to discover, maintain and communicate the business requirements for an end-to-end delivery of product features and strategizing product roadmap and release plans.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong business requirements creation and analysis skills and must possess successful previous record of working in product engineering development environments. Candidate with experience in delivering B2C and B2B customer solution on AWS product environment would be a bonus.
- It is highly desirable if you come from the Ed-Tech industry and possess a strong pedigree of Tier-I education and professional background. You will work closely with our product and technology teams to ensure that our product engineering and product release business goals are met with high quality and within the reasonably accessed timeframe.
- This role will develop and bring in very exciting personal, professional growth opportunities as the new global venture and products takes shape and makes its impact in the world.
Key Activities & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with business teams to identify, define, and document requirements.
- Act as a liaison between business, software engineering & data-science teams.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical requirements for use in product development.
- Perform UAT to cross check that the requirements are correctly and comprehensively implemented, as intended.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience :
- MBA/BTech in engineering or equivalent are preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in tech/ Saas is mandatory
- Strong Analytical skills - can ask the right questions, analyse data, draw conclusion by making appropriate assumptions.
- Organization skills - demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.