Talent Acquisition Lead at Cosmo Films Ltd.
Views:150 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Product Manager - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
- An experienced product manager who could collaborate with our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mind-set to fill them.
You're a highly-skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production - from conception through release.Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills