Sourcing Specialist at Flexability
Views:331 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Marketing Manager - Digitization - Automobile (4-7 yrs)
Requirement : Currently working in Digital Marketing with a luxury brand (Luxury Automobile Brand preferred)
- Project Management Experience with High interest in innovation topics and the digital world.
- Website management and website related activities.
- Creation of digital engagement assets for Retail, launches and events.
- Customer Journey 360 for internal campaigns and upgrades with data accuracy.
- The incumbent will own and implement elements of both Customer centric projects along with Internal Digitalization projects.
- Is responsible for the roll-out and maintenance of the New Mobile responsive website.
- Is responsible for the extension of new website for dealerships.
- Manages the content pertaining with the websites in co-ordination with marketing communication.
- Ensure information is up-to-date and legally checked on website platform.
- Build capabilities and vendor partners who would support brand on Digitalization.
- Maintenance of a CRM communication annual calendar& execution of monthly campaigns with CRM agency.
- Understands Development of specifications for converting information from data files into formats suitable for analysis.
- Maintain documentation of project progress, revisions & coordination with stakeholders
- Responsible for Analytics, Profiling, Segmentation, Insights Sharing, MIS & Dashboards.
- Produces reports and summaries for presentation to business users and depict data graphically for inclusion in presentations
Qualification : MBA