Assistant Manager - US Audit - Consulting Firm - CA/CPA/CFA/ICWA (3-5 yrs)
- For Senior Associate: 3 - 5 years (Preferred Big 4 experience)
- Graduate with CA - ICAI, CMA (Institute of Cost Accountants of India), US CPA, ACCA, CFA from CFAI US,ICWA
- Advanced knowledge of accounting,audit standards and US GAAP.
- Expertise with asset management audits.
- Experience working with relevant fund administrator data and technology in the audit.
- Strong project management skills.
- Work closely with audit technology team in US and India.
- Leverage asset management audit experience to work on the design of automated routines, documentation of requirements and execution guides / practice aids, and training for engagement teams.
- Work closely with the GDC Asset Management audit practice to plan for the deployment of automated routines; and manage tool implementation for engagement teams and at GDC.
- Work closely with engagement teams to transition new engagements to leverage automated routines.
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team's skills on asset management specific audit topics and relevant data / tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.