HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:11568 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Manager - Transaction Real Estate - Big4 (4-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Assistant Manager - TRE(Transaction Real Estate) Real Estate Valuation with one of the Big 4.
Location : Gurgaon
Job description :
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- The Assistant Manager will serve as a project lead and/or member of multiple client engagement teams around the world (US, UK, Germany, Australia etc) which primarily assist in real estate and hospitality advisory engagements in a fast-paced, service-oriented business environment. He/She will work with a wide variety of real estate and hospitality-specific clients including owners, developers, builders, financial institutions, lenders, pension funds, as well as numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Typical engagements include market studies, financial analyses, development advisory, return on investment calculations, transaction due diligence, appraisals and valuations, strategic planning, property performance enhancement, portfolio analysis and cash flow modeling.
- Responsibilities include review or collection of market information; analysis of real estate documents, including appraisals and lending documents; performing market studies; cash flow modeling; and report writing.
- Lead a team of Analyst and/or Senior Analyst in engagement to achieve end objective
- Project Management
- Managing risk and practice management
- Review work done by the team and ensure quality and timeline targets are met.
- Manage work flow / scheduling work for the team.
- Communicate with Onshore team regularly about local team's progress.
- Identify areas of improvement and training needs for the team.
- Focus on improving team's efficiency and increasing coverage as well as depth of activities done by the team.
Competencies / skills :
- Valuation knowledge of Real & Intangible assets using Income Approach (Discounted Cash Flow Method & Direct Capitalization Method), Net Asset Value Method (or Cost Method) and Precedent Transaction Analysis (or Relative Valuation/ Sales Comparison/ Market Approach) & performing Sensitivity Analysis/CMBS/Rent Roll
- Knowledge of developing valuation models, performing highest and best use valuation analysis for purposes of financial reporting, tax planning etc.
- Proficient at using research databases like Capital IQ, Factset, One Source, Factiva, Reuters, etc.( Knowledge of research databases such as Loopnet, REIS, RCA (real capital analytics), CoStar, CBRE, JLL, C&W etc. Knowledge of research databases such as Loopnet, REIS, RCA (real capital analytics), CoStar, CBRE, JLL, C&W etc.), PwC Korpacz
- Analyzing financial statements, conducting market research studies and preparing reports
- Application of Free Cash Flows, Terminal value, Discount rate, WACC, Advanced MS Excel models etc.
- Have strong knowledge of cash flow & operating statement.
- Knowledge of commercial loan level underwriting by valuing the underlying collateral for the US market.
- Specialized asset disposition services - typically for distressed portfolios in the long-term workout by re-underwriting the loans with analyses on the market trends and property performance.
- Preparation of Asset Summary Report, Data Tapes for collaterals of securitized loans and subsequent underwritings to encapsulate the cut-off loan amount on the basis of service coverage and loan to value ratio.
- Have a sound grasp of MS Powerpoint and Excel & Report Writing; a natural interest in working and learning to use it to an advanced level
- Knowledge of key clauses in lease
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills, and be able to discuss and reason complex technical issues
- Actively promote the sharing of knowledge within the group
- Contribute pro-actively to building team spirit
Job Specification :
Education & Experience :
- MBA/PG Diploma (Fin) with 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with BIG4 accounting firm would be provided weightage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.