Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:79 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - Trade Monitoring/Surveillance - Investment Bank (4-8 yrs)
Opportunity for Trade Monitoring and Surveillance - Assistant Manager with one of the leading investment bank in the world
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 4 to 8 years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the risk across markets by price/volume movement in the securities where
- Nomura / Nomura's client has participated using surveillance application like SMARTS to safeguard the firm against any reputational and/or financial risk.
- Should have an understanding of various financial products like Equities, Equity Derivatives, FX, Fixed Income and Forex
- Ensure that surveillance reviews are being performed properly from a qualitative and timeliness perspective.
- Review of surveillance exceptions with Regions, business personnel and middle office.
- Participate in periodic risk assessments. Identifying gaps within the process and implementing appropriate controls
- Independently lead and drive projects from a surveillance perspective
- Prepare MI reporting and ensure accurate & timely reporting to all stake holders
- Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve efficiency