AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2470 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Taxation - Big4 (3-6 yrs)
- To ensure timely and correctly computation and payment of GST liability monthly for multiple states
- To ensure timely and correctly filing of all monthly GST Returns for multiple states.
- Filing of Annual GST returns.
- To take New registrations in states as and when required.
- Preparation and filing of LUT Documents for Export and SEZ supplies
- Ensuring optimal utilization of input GST credit.
- Actively seeks out information/data from cross functional teams.
- To deal with customers query on GSTR 2 report.
- Reconciliation of Revenue, Purchase, Output GST & Input GST with Financials.
- Preparing and providing schedules to Statutory Auditors/Accounting team.
- Responsible for GST query/Audits/assessments including service tax/VAT assessment/audit/litigation for pre-GST period.
- Well versed with GSTN portal and various functionalities available on the portal.
- Tracking changes in GST act, rules, procedures and take appropriate action
- Tracking changes in GST rates, workout impact on business, change rates in SAP, POS.
- Coordination with IT/SAP team to make necessary changes in SAP for accounting of indirect taxes and generation of reports required for GST compliance.
- Monitors the recent case laws, decisions and its impact on business.
- Reviewing existing agreements, procedures and suggest changes to optimize GST incidence.
- Should having prior experience of working in SAP environment.
- The candidate should have good communication skill and should be able to interact with Internal stakeholders, Customers, Vendors, Auditors, Tax Authorities.
- The candidate having good knowledge of direct taxes in India would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.