Delivery Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:557 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition Head (3-15 yrs)
Key Role and Responsibility :
- Excellent understating of Recruitment of IT Skills and Technologies.
- Lead/manage all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers,
- Coordinating the interview process and ensuring a strong candidate experience.
- Provide guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to Talent acquisition team
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Contribute actively to elevate the quality of hire and change hiring strategy based on business priorities
- Improve end-to-end candidate experience, through increased interview effectiveness
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Manage sourcing channels to drive on-time, cost-effective hiring
- Drive recruitment analytics across different business units.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from sourcing to joining to increase the brand value of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.