Human Resources at Accurate Background Business Processing
Views:137 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI/BPO (7-14 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
Asst Manager - Talent Acquisition will be responsible for defining and executing innovative recruitment strategies across all business areas to attract and select world-class talent. Develop effective sourcing strategies, create excellent candidate experience, build efficient and high-quality processes and systems, and manage metrics that drive great business and people outcomes for the Talent Acquisition team and the larger organization.
- Input into the overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Form close relationships with managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations. Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with HR Head to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews - if possible
- Assess candidates' information, including C.Vs, portfolios, and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Manage a team of recruiters to ensure targets are met. Skills and Qualifications
- Establish and improve upon existing hiring metrics and KPIs
- Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners such as our recruitment vendors, employment agencies and external recruiters, professional associations, job boards, etc.
- Responsible for negotiation and closing offers for key roles, in consultation with key stakeholders
- Stakeholder management
- Computer skills especially with MS Office (Excel, PPT), Social Media
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience in BULK Hiring.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Preferred Qualifications
Educational Qualifications: MBA/Postgraduate in Human Resources (2 Years full-time)
Work Experience: 8 -10 Years.
- Shift Timing- 12:00 Noon -9:00 PM & 2:00 PM -11:00 PM / 5 days a week
- Team handling experience
- Prior work experience in MNC & matrix organization.
- BPO, ITES, Background Verification Industry Preferred