Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6185 Applications:986 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:983
Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management & Logistics - FMCG - IIM/NITIE/SPJain/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for Assistant Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain position with a leading FMCG conglomerate. Candidates from Premier B-Schools NITIE, IIMs, SPJIMR, XLRI - 2016 batch, having 1-4 years experience in supply chain need apply.
The Key Responsibilities include the Following:
- Analyses and provides data to various stakeholders to enable better coordination for portfolio rationalisation. Works out and puts up options for Supply Chain optimisation.
- Ensures implementation of right network configuration. Monitors system operation and provides feedback to enable corrective action. Updates data and reports and provides the same to relevant stakeholders to enable corrective action.
- Mentors logistics efficiency and provides timely feedback. Works with the Branches and back end to ensure correct demand projection. Prepares and coordinates various inputs into the Demand Planning and S&OP process.
- Coordinates with various teams to ensure proper demand and stock flow, production planning and system functioning in line with laid down mandates. In this scope are included Logistics, SBU Category teams, SAP team etc.
- Recommend efficiencies in the system including those on Small Sellers, minimisation of stock ageing and stock movement efficiencies.