Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2693 Applications:849 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility :
- Lead India monthly S&OP review meetings and challenge the assumptions and numbers provided in the analysis in order to solicit functional knowledge to improve forecast accuracy
- The position is responsible for preparing production and capacity plans to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Develop Production plans in line with targets of service, inventory and write-off, being the main point of contact for Supply Planning.
- Collaboration with Factory Production & Procurement Team to Ensure Plan Adherence.
- Work closely with procurement and stores team to ensure right inventory of Raw / Packing Material.
- Ensure no sale loss due to unavailability of Raw/Packing material
- Production capacity planning in collaboration with Factory Leadership team - Long / Short team planning and identifying the bottleneck
- Inventory Management & Optimisation - Strategic review and action plan to reduce the excess inventory and stock out.
- Define stock policy (RM/PM/FG) for factories and warehouses.
- Managing smooth transition or changeovers for existing or new products
- Ensure Reduction in Loss of Sales and high OTIF
- Responsible for budget preparation activities related to supply planning and achieve cost target
- Report & Analytics - Create reports on sales/demand forecast accuracy, run-rate, inventory, OTIF, expiry etc. Monitoring KPIs of factories/3P/Warehouses with periodical reviews with stakeholders.
- Interaction with Cross Functional team, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Quality & Finance.