Assistant Manager - Supplier Quality - Electrical & Electronics (7-16 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Supplier Quality - Electrical & Electronics
Industry : Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category : Operations
Skills : Vendor Development, QA/QC, Vendor Audits,
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : To plan, manage, control & execute vendor development and audits for all future operational activities. The key is to understand and effectively communicate change to align with the companies' goals and ensure on ground KPIs are achieved.
Client Details :
One of leading renewable energy companies in the word, predominantly providing wind energy solutions, our client boasts robust infrastructural & supply chain excellence. Their goal is aligned with Government of India of achieving 150+GW of energy by 2022.
Reporting to Supply Chain Quality - Head, the incumbent will be responsible for :
- Evaluate suppliers or supplier processes with major focus on quality and capability impact of processes
- Conduct technical qualification of electrical (control panels, generators, cables, pitch systems, transformer & substation switch gears etc.) components/suppliers and its consequent activities (such as audits and first sample inspections), always having as focus for preventive quality
- Assure the established and required quality levels on the supplier, by checking the product and controlling the stability of supplier processes
- Able to identify critical process/ product parameters considering PFMEA, assembly and function
- To prepare ITP/QAP considering inputs from technical specifications, drawings, functional requirements
- Define and managing improvement plans with critical suppliers, and checking their progress
- Guide suppliers on the optimal technologies, processes, tooling, materials and methods for the part and application being designed
- Minimum 7 years' experience in wind energy domain.
- Should have detailed understanding of electrical &electronics components used in wind turbines. Understands IEC and ISO norms in detailed.
- Along with inspection, the candidate must have worked in vendor development aspects as well. Should have professional certificates such as QMS (ISO -9001) and VDA-6.3. Should be well versed with the quality tools and DMAIC framework. Diploma/ Degree in Electrical engineering is a must. Candidates who has prior field experience will be preferred.
- The incumbent must have the ability to handle fast developing business and work independently under stringent time lines besides a strong commercial acumen.
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading renewable energy firm that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sajal Raj on +91 (0) 22 4236 3395
Contact - Sajal Raj - +91 (0) 22 4236 3395
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.