AM - Talent Acquisition at Gudah
Views:459 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Strategic Marketing/Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Strategic Marketing with a focus on Digital Marketing
A marketing and communications professional with deep understanding of professional marketing services. Someone who can lead and provide support to US Strategic Marketing (SMs) on developing marketing strategies by designing campaigns and creating communication plans to enhance the firm's brand value, augment digital presence and amplify our services and solutions.
An individual who thinks differently and strategically and keeps current on the latest trends in digital marketing. Someone who leads by example in terms of quality of deliverables and relationships across the board and drives high performance from junior marketers. An effective team player who can creatively build campaigns tied to business objectives, is passionate and experienced in marketing.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong understanding of marketing roles in a professional services firm - marketing communications, campaigns, operations, and reporting
- Excellent knowledge about digital marketing - including web, SEO/SEM, social media - organic and paid
- Experience in developing and executing impactful digital marketing strategies
- Ability to plan, analyze, and present data in intuitive graphical formats and interesting frameworks
- Expertise in MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint and ability to integrate various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Good Understanding of digital and key social media platforms - Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, etc.
- Big picture thinker with an ability to manage multiple and complex business priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with eye on integration
- Attention to detail with an ability to take critical decisions and develop plans to execute
- Persuasive communication skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Good team leading skills with experience working in virtual teams
What you'll do:
As an assistant strategic marketing manager Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of the organization in a variety of ways.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Serve as marketing and communications advisor to US Strategic Marketers and business and marketing leaders
- Leverage client relationships and collaborate across the organization to design and drive impactful marketing programs
- Keep abreast with the changes in the business environment and the marketing strategies being adopted by key competitors
- Join strategic conversations to advice and support the development of digital campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns; Weigh in, rationalize, and challenge the thinking to tightly align our digital marketing efforts with the business priorities
- Design, build and maintain our digital presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
ROI and KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Illustrate data graphically and translate complex findings into written text
- Create impactful and targeted insights to help SMs and leaders take effective business decisions
- Present analysis on marketing metrics to measure ROI to help focus on priority campaigns
- Lead by example on innovative approaches and new tools by proactively sharing best practices
- Ensure team's adherence to processes, protocols, and tools for developing deliverables
Assistant Manager strategic marketing will serve as a trusted marketing and communications advisor to SMs.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing, with strong understanding of integrated marketing and communication strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Master's degree ideally with a focus in Marketing, Communication, English or a related business field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.