Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - Financial Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit for a Leading Financial Consulting Firm
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Indian GAAP with working knowledge of differences from Indian GAAP to Ind AS.
- Working closely with the Partner to build client relationships. Must be able to apply relevant accounting standards, independently execute Ind AS engagements while also researching into complex technical accounting issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability and experience to communicate at all levels within an organization and Assurance Committee Meetings.
- Strong leadership skills to deal with senior management, drive various meetings.
- Must have proven supervision and coaching skills, ability to delegate, technical skills, the ability to motivate engagement teams and manage multiple engagements.
- Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Assist in identifying interesting companies for pitching / ideation and Preparing pitches for obtaining new mandates.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry, and the regulatory environment.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad
Skills must have :
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards
- Strong exposure in auditing manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical industries etc.
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.