Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:198 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - Social Media - Online/Media/Advertising (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handle all social media platforms with well-versed research and focus on developing Brand and lead base.
- Manage editorial and content calendars proactively, creating, curating and managing all published content (images, video and written) on social media and blogs
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Create Campaigns to Boost Social Traffic and connect with write audience for business
- To perform daily responsibilities such as create, run and fine-tune social media monitoring operations on client defined business interests.
- Plan and Monitor ongoing brand presence across multiple social media campaigns.
- To collect and analyze competitor/ market data.
- Strong experience communicating insights derived from data to both business and technical audiences.
- Understands Goals and Objectives of Brand and build strategies
- Understands Digital Transformation and Audience management
- Understanding of the concepts of reach, frequency, ROI and latency
- Experience working with 3rd party Media vendors
- Understands Marketing funnel and strategize campaigns as per goal
- Brand Development
- Social Media Channels
- Content Marketing
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy