Assistant Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement - BPO/KPO (10-16 yrs)
This is a client facing role (IC Role) and the desired skills are:
Designation: Senior Manager Role (On Papers Ass.Mgr)
Must have : In depth RFP negotiation and bidding skills, SLA, drafting/re-drafting contracts etc. International client procurement experience
- Research Service Provider(Research experience)
- Excellent comms.
Shifts: US(Night shift)
- Minimum 10-14 yrs of experience
- Manage relationships with existing EMEA and/or U.S. syndicated research vendors (e.g. capture product updates, leverage additional vendor services).
- Manage the procurement of the full vendor portfolio (e.g. contract renewals new partnerships).
- Fully support local EMEA and/or U.S. markets through all stages of research procurement (e.g. negotiation, contracting, payments).
- Work with legal team to make sure that legal requirements are captured in all signed contracts (e.g. internal / external sharing right).
- Serve as the primary point of contact for commercials on vendor evaluation, qualification, and competitive bidding needs
- Educate internal customers and vendors on all relevant commercial procedures and policies
- Partner with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions
- Provide costing support for Strategic Initiatives where there are capital and overhead elements
- Drive a cost focused agenda and ensure value in procurements leveraging on our partners, scale and growth prospects
- Collaborate with team, customers and internal business partners to identify areas for cost improvement
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving and analytical skills within a fast- paced, deadline driven, and challenging environment
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and draw conclusions quickly
- Experience in competitive bidding, supplier qualification and supplier management (2+ years)
- Industry experience in Vendor sourcing or purchasing (2+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners/partners to overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Explain the financial consequences of spending decisions
- Responsible for the oversight and development of overhead budgets and forecasts
- Fluent English Speaker
- 5+ years' experience in Procurement Environment
- Very strong negotiation and deal management skills
- Ability to work across different time zones
- Proficient with MS Office suite and G Suite products