Director at Ace of Clubs Hiring Partners
Views:5910 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Manager - Sales & Operations - Education Domain (1-2 yrs)
Operations Manager - Education Domain
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Manage candidates through all stages of preparation for higher studies abroad.
2. Should be open to speaking to people of diverse backgrounds (Students ranging from Class 12th to working professionals with 10 years of work experience)
3. Be the extended arm for experts in assisting for candidate profile building.
4. Be able to manage inbound sales leads and their conversion to enrolment through guidance and counselling.
5. Manage internal stakeholders of the organisation
6. Manage candidate lifecycle.
Key Skills Required:
- Very fluent in written and spoken English
- Attention to details
- Adept in Microsoft office
- Proven Leadership skill traits (in the present Job, community, school and college background of having active participation and leadership role in co-curricular activities)
- Willingness to talk to people- He/she should enjoy talking to people as that will be a very important part of this role
- Strong ability to work in teams
- Is a strong Learner
- Relationship Management
- Drive for results
- Very Strong Communication / presentation skills - can create effective written and oral communication
- Can independently conduct industry due diligence, understand strengths and weaknesses, and take corrective actions to manage sales targets.
- Is intelligent and has the ability to think on his feet .
Work Experience :
- 1 plus years of experience.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Domain knowledge preferred but not necessary